Early Renewal – October 14, 2014
Take the next step — Two ways to set your appointment:
- Phone: 408-459-8383
- Book online: https://marylee.youcanbook.me/
Open Enrollment – November 15, 2014 to February 15, 2015
As a Certified Covered California Insurance Agent, I will be of service and help you determine whether you are eligible for premium assistance. Premium assistance is available on a sliding income scale. Some people may be eligible for low-cost or no cost State programs.
This is also the time to make sure your provider is in-network for the coming year or just make changes.
- Renewals – October 14, 2014, Covered California starts plan renewals in advance of the official open enrolment.
- Open Enrollment – Official open enrollment and to make changes starts November 15, 2014. Renewal will be automatic if you are keeping the same plan for 2015.
- These plans are no longer available: Health Net PPO plans and Contra Costa Health Plan in 2015. (Call us to enroll in new plan).
- Health Net will be offering an EPO plan in Northern California or HSP in Southern California.
- Individuals who are turning 31 and coming off Catastrophic plan. (Call to enroll in new plan or be auto renew to Bronze).
- We will be able to accept 1st month payment to insurance company to bind your contract.
- Children > 18-year-old have dental and vision included in every health plan.
- Family Dental Plan will be available to Adults and Children for 2015.
2015 Individual Plan Benefits Changes
|Plans In-network Provider Changes||2014||2015|
|Bronze Plan Generic RX||$19||$15|
|Bronze Individual Out of Pocket Max||$6350||$6250|
|Bronze Family Out of Pocket Max||$12700||$12500|
|Silver 70 Plan||$19||$15|
|Silver 70 Plan Individual Out of Pocket Max||$6350||$6250|
|Silver 70 Plan Family Out of Pocket Max||$12700||$12500|
|Silver 73 Plan Individual Deductible||$1500||$1600|
|Silver 73 Plan Family Deductible||$3000||$3200|
|Silver 73 Plan Generic RX||$19||$15|
|Silver 73 Plan Brand RX||$30||$35|
|Gold Plan Individual Out of Pocket Max||$6350||$6250|
|Gold Plan Family Out of Pocket Max||$12700||$12500|